Monday, February 22, 2010

The Beginning

So I've never been one to write down my thoughts, but it seemed only fitting. These days, there's a lot going on, not only with me, but with everyone, and even if no one reads this, I feel like it could serve as a self check-up. Something I could look back on in the future and see how I felt about something at the time, or what was going on in my life. I know for me, I love finding an old batch of pictures, or an old note that you thought you had thrown away, the memories just flood back to you like it was yesterday, so I hope that I can look at this and see how much I've grown over time.
"A preoccupation with the future not only prevents us from seeing the present as it is but often prompts us to rearrange the past." - Eric Hoffer, 1902-1983

No comments:

Post a Comment