Wednesday, October 13, 2010

You Might Be A College Student If...

So last Saturday, my wonderful best friend Brittany had her 20th birthday party. Kyle and I both went and basically hung out with her and her family, enjoyed cake and TONZ of food.
Upon asking my beloved boyfriend Kyle if he wanted to go with me, his response wasn't a "yes" or "no", better yet it was, "will they be watching the football game?".. what a guy
How was I to know. I'd only met Brittany's parents before this and wasn't sure if they were "football people".
Needless to say, he went either way, and as soon as everyone left, the topic of football arose. As kyle sighed and sunk into the couch another question was asked.
This time it was by Brittany's father.
"Why didn't you say something sooner!?! we could've turned this on as soon as it started!"

I couldn't care less about football personally, so Brittany and I decided to head into her room and put on a movie.

Only 1 problem.

No dvd player in there....

I won't take the time to sit and describe to you the process we went through to make this movie happen, better yet, I will show you.




















If you are curious to know, the very tiny box on top is the actual dvd player... everything else underneath it, is a variety of board games, books, and shoeboxes.

1 comment: