Sunday, October 31, 2010

Something New

So, upon starting up my "food blog" as I like to call it, it seems to be that my original blog has suffered some neglect.

"there there, poor baby"

Ok, now we're all better. Yay!
So in order to come up with a way to not show favoritism, I have decided to go where no blog of mine has gone before... Series....
but a series of what you might ask... a series of lists. You see, when I'm not consumed by college I enjoy writing things that just "PoP" up in my brain. Sometimes they're funny, sometimes they're interesting, sometimes they're boring and get deleted.

I have devised a "regiment" of sorts. My goal is to submit at least 1 list every 2 weeks. Seeing how I post 1 blog per week on my other blog, this will be a great deal of writing, so please bear with me, and don't get all "well you said..." on me.

New post soon awaits you my dear friends.

Hakuna Matata

2 comments:

  1. You are doing a MARVelous job with your blogs Ali, just do yourself a favor & "KISS" -- (keep it simple, sweetie!) Don't stress about keeping up with anything, just have fun with this. Love ya tons & am proud of you!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just proud you're doing 2 blogs!!!

    ReplyDelete