Friday, June 24, 2011

Projects Galore!

Over the past week I've been dying to do some crafting and the day has finally arrived. It was so jam packed of chaotic projects that I was almost in heaven. Here are some pix of the finished products, Enjoy!


This is a coaster made out of an energy drink can, $0.16 coaster, some felt padding for the bottom, and some glossy varnish coated over the top to give it a more "finished" look.


This is a flower hair accessory that I made out of ric-rac with a felt bottom, and a pearl button accent.


Lastly, this is something I made to hold books. I usually carry around a book with me in my purse, and this is just to prevent any damage that could come about. The top is drawstring so it's not left completely open. 

Ta-Da! I'm so excited.. 

If you have any craft ideas that you'd like to shoot over my way PLEASE do! Especially while i'm on summer vacation from school. I like to fill my free time with projects while I can. 

Peace out girl (boy) scouts ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment